LAKES, BAOBABS & ISLANDS 9 nts
Low season Jun, Nov & Dec [excl peak Dec/Jan weeks]
$4350.00pps [$4950.00 solo]
High season July - Oct, peak Dec/Jan
$4850.00 pps [$5750.00 solo]
Please contact us for seasonal pricing during your travel window.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THIS TRIP
Experience the wilds of Southern Tanzania; the unspoilt, secluded wilderness of Ruaha and the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Selous along with the Swahili Coast north of Dar es Salaam.
Explore Ruaha National Park, one of Africa’s premier birding destinations and home to the rarer, less-seen creatures including wild dog, sable and Roan antelope.
The Selous Game Reserve is renowned for its undisturbed wildlife and amazing river and lake systems.
Soak up the warm waters and laid back hospitality of the Swahili Coast for the final few nights all the while stay in comfortable lodges in fantastic locations.
- 3 x Rufiji River Camp
- 3 x Ruaha River Camp
- 3 x Lazy Lagoon Lodge
- Three meals daily, tea & coffee
- Airstrip transfers
- Shared safari activities including game drives, guided bush walks, boat trips.
- Park fees and statutory taxes.
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees
ADD TO YOUR SAFARI