TANZANIA'S WILDER SOUTH - 7 nts
Per person sharing
Low season [Jan - Mar] $6 450.00
Mid season [Jun, Nov, Dec] $6 790.00
High season [Jul - Oct, peak weeks] $8 450.00
Please contact us for seasonal pricing during your travel window.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THIS TRIP
Spend a night in Dar es Salaam before heading to the wilder south of Tanzania; the unspoilt, secluded wilderness of Ruaha and the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Selous.
Explore Ruaha National Park, one of Africa’s premier birding destinations and home to the rarer, less-seen creatures including wild dog, sable and Roan antelope.
The Selous Game Reserve is renowned for its undisturbed wildlife and amazing river and lake systems.
- 1 x Southern Sun Dar es Salaam
- 3 x Roho ya Selous
- 3 x Jabali Ridge
- Three meals daily, tea & coffee
- Airstrip transfers
- Shared safari activities including game drives, guided bush walks, boat trips.
- Park fees and statutory taxes
- Bed & breakfast in city hotels
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees
ADD TO YOUR SAFARI