TANZANIA'S SOUTHERN PARKS
High season from, $8 050.00 pp sharing
01 Jul - 31 Oct, 22 Dec – 04 Jan
Mid season from, $6 525.00 pp sharing
05 Jan – 15 Mar, 01 – 30 Jun, 01 Nov - 21 Dec
Please contact us for seasonal pricing during your travel window.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THIS TRIP
Experience the wilds of Southern Tanzania; the unspoilt, secluded wilderness of Ruaha and the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Selous.
Explore Ruaha National Park, one of Africa’s premier birding destinations and home to the rarer, less-seen creatures including wild dog, sable and Roan antelope.
The Selous Game Reserve is renowned for its undisturbed wildlife and nature - a 50,000km2 reserve with no permanent human habitation or permanent structures.
Stay in comfortable - luxury lodges in fantastic locations.
- 3 x Kigelia Ruaha
- 3 x Sand River Selous
- Full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- Safari activities including game drives, guided bush walks, bush picnics & sundowners. Boat trips, hot springs visit, fishing & bush breakfasts at Sand River Selous
- Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes.
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights & visa fees