ESSENTIAL NAMIBIA PRIVATELY GUIDED SAFARI 6 nts
R50945.00 pp sharing
Exchange rate used 14:1
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THIS TRIP
Your journey begins from Windhoek, Swakopmund or Walvis Bay and is designed to cover the essential highlights of Namibia: the world renowned Etosha National Park, beautiful coastal town Swakopmund and the world's oldest desert, the Namib Desert. Accommodation varies from national park cottages to comfortable lodges and activities range from full day game drives to exciting dune excursions as well as a catamaran ocean trip - all with a private guide and vehicle for the land activities.
Accommodation varies from basic/comfortable lodges inside the national park or just outside, a 4 star hotel in Swakopmund and the well-known Namib Naukluft Lodge.
- 2 nts Etosha, National Park cottage or comfortable private lodge outside
- 2 nts Swakopmund, Hansa Hotel [or similar]
- 2 nts Sossusvlei, Namib Naukluft Lodge
- Accommodation and meals: 6x overnight, 6x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x snacks, 4x dinner.
- Game-drives in Etosha, Welwitschia excursion, Catamaran boat cruise, Sossusvlei excursion, sunset drive to the marble-mountains.
- Park-entrance-fees, porterage, still and sparkling water on board the vehicle.
Any additional excursions or activities (e.g. night drives offered by Nature Conservation), all lunches, beverages, tips, personal insurances and other personal items are excluded.
Visas, insurance, unforseen prices increases and taxes
PLEASE ASK US FOR A DETAILED ITINERARY
Send us your details; when you are interested in traveling, how many adults and children and we will get back to you with availability.
PLEASE CLICK HERE [takes you to a webform]